Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Addison and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main intent behind the roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.