Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Addison and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.