In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Addison and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main intent behind your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.