Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Addison and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal purpose of the roof is to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.