In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Addison and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary reason for the roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.