Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Addison and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main function of your homes roof is to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.