In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Addison and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.