Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Addison and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.