In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Addison and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.