Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Addison and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.