Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Addison and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.