Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Addison and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.