Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Addison and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.