In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Addison and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.