Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Addison and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The principal function of the roof is always to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.