In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Addison and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary intent behind the roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.