In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Addison and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.