Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Addison and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.