Does your business in The Colony need a brand-new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What exactly do we accomplish ?
When trying to find an all new roof, and even roofing repair work for your commercial facility, there are a lot of roofing systems to take into consideration. Do not get overwhelmed; we are here to assist you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experts in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t ever let just anyone roof your business- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your business huge or modest? Won’t matter to us! We can manage any size commercial job there is !
Brand New Business Roof Assembly
Are you developing a new company? That’s amazing. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for brand-new commercial roof building and construction.
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing support services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you extend the lifespan of your businesses roof.
Urgent Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof structure sprung a water leak? Are you worried you will have to close up shop until it’s dealt with? Do not stress! Call us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair work services.
LET’S SPEAK ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your business requires a new roof, or maybe it just needs to have some modest repair services. Connect with us right now for a FREE estimate so our experts can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF ASSESSED NOW ?
Do you really need one of our qualified experts to come and check your roof for problems? Consult us today for a FREE roof assessment.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT EXACTLY DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing service! Still uncertain? Don’t be!
Simply just have a look below are what our happy consumers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and decide for yourself!
Stunned and Satisfied!
Not only did business help take care of my small companies roof in a very quick fashion but they were exceptionally professional and very cost-efficient. Thanks for the great work!
What a WONDERFUL Business!
These people really do serve the consumers! I was so worried when we were constructing our brand new business that we would definitely have a difficult time finding the ideal roofing professionals. I was mistaken! business is the greatest in the business. I am so happy we made a decision to go with them!
Had my company back up and running fast!
Our company sustained a big roof leak! business appeared mere hours shortly after I called them and had the issue resolved by the next day! If you require swift, efficient, and professional support service, call these people!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About The Colony
The Colony is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. The population was 36,328 at the 2010 census.
The Colony is home to the Five Star Athletic Complex, completed in 2003. The Colony was named the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sports Town of The United States in that same year. The city is home to Pizza Inn’s corporate headquarters, as well as an Edward Don distribution center and a variety of small and medium-sized businesses. The Grandscape development, anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart, is driving a new development boom in the city.
6 Considerations For You To Bear In Mind When Getting A Commercial Roofer
Troubles with the rooftop might be related to different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material as well as others. In case you have an industrial building with roofing problems, you should think of hiring the best professionals for the task. Commercial roofs are very different through the residential ones and might have unique concerns that are best addressed by commercial roofing contractors. Using that fact in your mind, below are one of the primary considerations you ought to take into account when enlisting the services of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer needs to be licensed for that profession, which happens to be as per their state laws. Therefore, verify that the roofing company has got the right license and understands and abides by the existing rules and requirements as stipulated with the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements of your licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance cover one more legal requirement which every roofer should have and provide to the clients. With regards to the matter relevant to insurance, the contractor must have a workman’s compensation insurance for your employees from your liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace and also general liability insurance that protects from any damages to the properties due to the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor that is of good repute and above reproach ought to have an ethical background. Therefore, it is a bright idea to appear within the trustworthiness of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one using the contractor and try and see what they need to say about their reputation and what others need to say on them in addition to their goods and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofer or contractor, you should schedule a visit to their premises where you could hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these to your commercial property so they can conduct an internet site evaluation to offer you a quote in the job requirements. Simply speaking, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will probably be a chance for one to assess their amount of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges Your roof replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You may spend a large amount of money to have it set up, and therefore you should know in the financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to give you a written estimate to offer you a definitive projection of the overall costs. But even so, give priority for the contractor who seems to be willing to negotiate the costs.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The price of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the requirement to actually get bang for your buck when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you expect to get quality roofing products and services, factors to consider that this roofing contractors are prepared to offer a service guarantee and warranties for the products they provide. That way, you are certain you will have to incur additional fees in the event the new roof develops issues which should not actually develop soon after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in The Colony, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.