Does your company in Sunnyvale really need an all new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we accomplish ?
When hunting for a brand-new roof, or perhaps roofing repair service for your commercial building, there are numerous roofing systems to consider. Don’t get confused; we are here to aid you and your company!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are professionals in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anybody roof your business- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your company huge or small? Won’t matter to us! We can take care of any size commercial job out there !
All New Business Roof Assembly
Are you constructing a new company? That’s excellent. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we are skilled in in all new commercial roof development.
Routine maintenance Programs
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you stretch the lifespan of your companies roof.
Emergency Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof covering sprung a water leak? Are you stressed you will have to close up shop until it’s addressed? Don’t stress! Get in touch with us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair work solutions.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your company requires a brand new roof, or maybe it just needs some small repair work. Connect with us now for a TOTALLY FREE quote so our experts can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EVALUATED TODAY ?
Do you need to have one of our well-trained professionals to come and evaluate your roof for problems? Connect with us today for a COST-FREE roof inspection.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT EXACTLY DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing business! Still uncertain? Do not be!
Simply have a glance below are what our completely satisfied patrons have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and determine for yourself!
Astounded and Happy!
Not only did business assistance repair my small companies roof in a remarkably timely fashion but they were incredibly professional and quite affordable. Many thanks for the wonderful work!
What an EXCELLENT Business!
These individuals truly do serve the consumers! I was so anxious when we were constructing our new business that we would definitely have a hard time choosing the ideal roofing contractors. I was wrong! business is the greatest in the industry. I am so thankful we chose to go with them!
Had my company back up and operating quick!
Our company experienced a massive roof leak! business came out mere hours shortly after I called them and had the trouble taken care of by the following day! If you really need fast, efficient, and professional support service, contact these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Sunnyvale
Sunnyvale is a rural, sparsely populated town in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is the easternmost city completely within Dallas County. The population was 5,130 at the 2010 census.
The town now called Sunnyvale was inhabited by various Native American tribes in the years before the European conquest of the Americas. It became under the rule of Spain in the 18th century, very close to the boundary of Spanish and French territory (although this boundary was carried upward a bit in 1819; see Adams-Onís Treaty.) During this time, the area was relatively underdeveloped. However, some settlers migrated to Texas and would eventually settle in Sunnyvale. In 1821, the town became a possession of Mexico when Mexico received its independence from Spain. After the Texas Revolution, the area once again changed hands, under the Republic of Texas. This is when the town started to develop. During this time, settlers migrated to present-day Sunnyvale, naming the hamlet they founded Long Creek.1. In 1845 Texas became a United States state. More settlers migrated to the area. In the 1860s, the town was briefly part of the Confederate States of America. As more people arrived, eventually three new towns sprang up in the area: New Hope, Tripp, and Hatterville. New Hope was the most prosperous of these. It had many shops and stores, a fair called Gala Days, and a newspaper, the New Hope News. It was neighboring Mesquite’s biggest rival. This all ended in 1921, when a storm blew the town away 2. Many buildings were damaged and the prosperous days were over. From this year on to the 1950s, the four towns had no new developments, remaining stagnant.
In the year 1953, the hamlets of Hatterville, New Hope, Long Creek, and Tripp merged under the name Sunnyvale. The name was chosen in a contest from a local school. Today, there are many reminders of Sunnyvale’s rich history, like the old New Hope School; the Tripp First Baptist Church, built in 1882; and many antique houses. The Long Creek Cemetery in southern Sunnyvale is over 150 years old, and the first recorded burial there is that of Leona Crownover Caldwell, dated October 2, 1855. There are also veterans from most major American wars, including the War of 1812, the Civil War (both Union and Confederate veterans), the World Wars, and others. Some of the oldest burials in the cemetery include James Truss and Priscilla Dulaney Truss, both born in 1799 2[permanent dead link].
In March of 2012, Sunnyvale, Texas was named the whitest town in North Texas by D Magazine, and the power of that article was something that is still brought up today. The reason that Sunnyvale was named the whitest town in North Texas was based on an initial, U.S. District Judge Jerry Buchmeyern study that deducted that out of 2,228 residents in Sunnyvale, TX, that only 16 of them were African American. 
On December 26, 2015 the town was struck by an EF-4 tornado causing extensive damage to the Plantation RV park, the tornado then grew and moved northeast into Garland and Rowlett killing 12 people and injuring dozens.
6 Things To Consider For You To Keep In Mind When Getting A Commercial Roofer
Troubles with your roof might be caused by different concerns that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, exhausted roofing material as well as others. If you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should look at hiring the right professionals for the job. Commercial roofs are very different from the residential ones and might have unique conditions that would be best addressed by commercial roofing contractors. Using that fact in your mind, below are among the primary considerations you need to bear in mind when enlisting the help of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer ought to be licensed to the profession, that is according to their state laws. Therefore, verify that the roof specialist has the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated with the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements from the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy another legal requirement that each and every roofer must have and offer for the clients. Concerning the matter associated with insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees from the liability of injuries incurred while at the job and also general insurance that protects from any damages for your properties brought on by the roofer.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor that is of excellent repute and above reproach should have an ethical background. As such, this is a bright idea to appear the reputation of the roofers. You should check out their online reviews or the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one with all the contractor and attempt and see what they must say with regards to their reputation and what others need to say about the subject and their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Before getting the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you ought to schedule visiting their premises where you can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property for them to conduct an internet site evaluation to provide a quote from the job requirements. Simply speaking, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will be an opportunity for you to definitely assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges Your roof replacement, repair, or new installation will not be free. You are going to spend a large amount of money to have it set up, and so you need to know from the financial setback you are going to face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to provide you with a written estimate to give you a definitive projection of the overall costs. But even then, give priority towards the contractor who is ready to negotiate the prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The cost of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the necessity to ensure that you get value for your money when hiring the assistance of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you expect to get quality roofing products and services, factors to consider how the roofing contractors are likely to give a service guarantee and warranties for your products they have. That way, you are certain you will probably have to incur additional fees when the new roof develops issues which ought to not develop soon after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Sunnyvale, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.