Does your business in Southlake need a brand-new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the answer to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Exactly what do we do ?
When looking for a new roof, or maybe roofing repair service for your commercial property, there are numerous roofing systems to take into account. Don’t get overwhelmed; we are here to aid you and your company!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are specialists in the area of commercial roofing. Never let just anybody roof your business- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your company huge or little? Won’t matter to us! We can take on any size commercial task out there !
New Business Roof Construction
Are you establishing an all new business? That’s wonderful. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for new commercial roof development.
We supply routine maintenance commercial roofing services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you lengthen the lifespan of your businesses roofing system.
Urgent Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof structure sprung a water leak? Are you stressed you will have to shut up shop until it’s addressed? Do not stress! Get in touch with us day or night for emergency commercial roof repair work services.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your business needs a new roof, or maybe it just needs to have some small-scale repairs. Contact us now for a TOTALLY FREE estimate so we can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF CHECKED OUT TODAY ?
Do you need one of our well-trained specialists to come and inspect your roof for damages? Call us right now for a FREE roof evaluation.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the very best in the commercial roofing service! Still hesitant? Do not be!
Simply have a look below are what our satisfied clients have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and decide for yourself!
Astounded and Thrilled!
Not only did business assistance correct my small companies roof in an incredibly prompt manner but they were extremely professional and very cost-efficient. Thanks for the excellent work!
What an EXCELLENT Business!
These folks really do serve the consumers! I was so troubled when we were building our all new business that we would definitely have a difficult time discovering the appropriate roofers. I was wrong! business is the absolute best in the trade. I am so pleased we chose to go with them!
Had my company back up and running right away!
Our business experienced a significant roof leak! business showed up mere hours after I phoned them and had the problem resolved by the next day! If you need fast, reliable, and qualified professional service, contact these guys!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
6 Things To Consider For You To Remember When Getting A Commercial Roofer
Problems with the rooftop might be attributed to different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn-out roofing material among others. In case you have a commercial building with roofing problems, you should look at hiring the correct professionals to do the job. Commercial roofs will vary in the residential ones and may even have unique problems that would be best addressed by commercial roofers. With the fact under consideration, below are one of the primary considerations you should keep in mind when enlisting the services of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer needs to be licensed for your profession, which happens to be based on the state laws. Therefore, verify that the roofing contractor has the right license and understands and abides with the existing rules and requirements as stipulated through the states’ licensure regulations. Remember that the code requirements from the licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance policy one more legal requirement that each roofer needs to have and present towards the clients. About the matter relevant to insurance, the contractor must have a workman’s compensation insurance for the employees from the liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace and also general liability insurance that protects you any damages in your properties a result of the roofer.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor that may be of good repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. Consequently, it is actually a bright idea to look in the trustworthiness of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or even the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one with the contractor and try and find out what they have to say regarding their reputation and what others must say about them along with their services and products.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofing company or contractor, you need to schedule visiting their premises where you may hold lengthy consultations before accompanying those to your commercial property so they can conduct a site evaluation to provide a bid of the job requirements. Simply speaking, you will have their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will likely be a chance for anyone to assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roof replacement, repair, or new installation will not be free. You can expect to spend a considerable amount of money to have it set up, and so you need to know from the financial setback you can expect to face. The commercial roofers you hire should be willing to offer you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection from the overall costs. But even then, give priority for the contractor who may be ready to negotiate the prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The cost of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is just not cheap hence the necessity to ensure that you get value for your money when hiring the assistance of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you anticipate to get quality roofing products and services, you should make sure the roofing contractors are likely to offer a service guarantee and warranties for that products they have. This way, you are certain that you may have to incur other costs if the new roof develops issues that ought to not develop shortly after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.