Does your business in Richardson really need an all new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Exactly what do we do ?
When trying to find a brand-new roof, and even roofing repair work for your commercial building, there are a lot of roofing systems to consider. Don’t get confused; we are here to help you and your company!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are pros in the area of commercial roofing. Never let just anybody roof your company- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your company big or little? Won’t matter to us! We can deal with any size commercial task out there !
New Business Roof Assembly
Are you developing an all new business? That’s fantastic. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we are skilled in in new commercial roof development.
We supply routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you expand the life of your businesses roofing.
Urgent Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof covering sprung a leak? Are you stressed you will have to close up shop until it’s mended? Do not stress! Contact us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair work professional services.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company needs a new roof, or it’s possible that it just needs to have some modest repair services. Contact us right now for a COST-FREE quote so our company can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EVALUATED NOW ?
Do you need one of our qualified professionals to come and inspect your roof for problems? Connect with us today for a COST-FREE roof examination.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing business! Still undecided? Don’t be!
Simply take a look below are what our pleased customers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and make a decision for yourself!
Astounded and Happy!
Not only did business services take care of my small businesses roof in an incredibly prompt fashion but they were tremendously professional and very budget-friendly. Many thanks for the great work!
What a FANTASTIC Business!
These folks truly do serve the customers! I was so stressed when we were constructing our all new business that we would have a tough time choosing the best roofing contractors. I was incorrect! business is the finest in the business. I am so glad we chose to go with them!
Had my business back up and operating right away!
Our business experienced a significant roof leak! business came out mere hours shortly after I contacted them and had the issue resolved by the next day! If you really need quick, reliable, and qualified professional support service, ring up these people!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Richardson
Richardson is a principal city in Dallas and Collin counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2015 American Community Survey, the city had a total population of 106,123. Richardson is an affluent inner suburb of Dallas. It is home to The University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) and the Telecom Corridor®, with a high concentration of telecommunications companies. More than 5,000 businesses have operations within Richardson’s 28 square miles (73 km2), including many of the world’s largest telecommunications/networking companies: AT&T, DirectTV, Verizon, Cisco Systems, Samsung, ZTE, MetroPCS, Texas Instruments, Qorvo, and Fujitsu. Richardson’s largest employment base is provided by the insurance industry, with Blue CrossBlue Shield of Texas’ headquarters located in the community along with a regional hub for GEICO, regional offices for United Healthcare, and one of State Farm Insurance’s three national regional hubs.
Settlers from Kentucky and Tennessee came to the Richardson area in the 1840s. Through the 1850s the settlement was located around the present-day site of Richland College. After the Civil War a railroad was built northwest of the original settlement, shifting the village’s center closer to the railroad. Richardson was chartered in 1873, and the town was named after the secretary of the Houston & Texas Central Railroad, Alfred S. Richardson.
In 1908, the Texas Electric Railway an electric railway known as the Interurban, connected Richardson to Denison, Waco, Corsicana and Dallas. In 1910 the population was approximately 600. A red brick schoolhouse was built in 1914 and is now the administrative office for the Richardson Independent School District. In 1924 the Red Brick Road, the present-day Greenville Avenue, was completed. The completion of the road brought increased traffic, population and property values. The town incorporated and elected a mayor in 1925. In 1940 the population was approximately 740.
6 Considerations For You To Bear In Mind When Getting A Commercial Roofer
Troubles with your roof might be associated with different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, broken down roofing material as well as others. If you have an industrial building with roofing problems, you should think about hiring the best professionals for the position. Commercial roofs are very different from the residential ones and may even have unique concerns that work best addressed by commercial roofing contractors. With the fact under consideration, below are the primary considerations you need to remember when enlisting the expertise of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer ought to be licensed for the profession, which is based on their state laws. Therefore, check if the roofing company has got the right license and understands and abides by the existing rules and requirements as stipulated with the states’ licensure regulations. Remember that the code requirements in the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy one more legal requirement which every roofer should have and provide to the clients. With regards to the matter associated with insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees in the liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace and also general liability insurance that protects you against any damages to the properties brought on by the roofer.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor that is of proper repute and above reproach must have an ethical background. Therefore, this is a bright idea to look up the reputation of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, possess a one-on-one with all the contractor and attempt and see what they need to say with regards to their reputation and what others need to say on them in addition to their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofer or contractor, you should schedule visiting their premises where you could hold lengthy consultations before accompanying those to your commercial property to enable them to conduct a site evaluation to give you a quote of your job requirements. In short, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will probably be a chance for anyone to assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges Your roof replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You may spend a considerable amount of money to have it into position, and therefore you need to know in the financial setback you can expect to face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to provide you with a written estimate to give you a definitive projection in the overall costs. But even then, give priority to the contractor that is willing to negotiate prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The cost of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the need to ensure that you get bang for your buck when hiring the services of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to obtain quality roofing services and products, you should make sure that the roofing companies are willing to give you a service guarantee and warranties to the products they have. That way, you are certain that you may have to incur additional fees when the new roof develops issues which should not really develop immediately after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Richardson, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.