Does your company in Reno need a new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the answer to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What exactly do we do ?
When looking for a new roof, and even roofing repair work for your commercial property, there are numerous roofing systems to think about. Do not get overwhelmed; we are here to help you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are specialists in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your company- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your business large or little? Does not matter to our company! We can take on any size commercial job out there !
New Business Roof Assembly
Are you establishing a new business? That’s excellent. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for all new commercial roof construction.
We supply routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you expand the lifespan of your companies roofing system.
Urgent Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof sprung a leak? Are you stressed you will need to shut up shop until it’s resolved? Do not stress! Contact us day or night for emergency commercial roof repair support services.
LET’S SPEAK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company is in need of an all new roof, or maybe it just requires some minor repair work. Call us right now for a COST-FREE price estimate so we can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EXAMINED NOW ?
Do you really need one of our well-trained professionals to come and assess your roof for damages? Get in touch with us right away for a COST-FREE roof examination.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT EXACTLY DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing business! Still uncertain? Do not be!
Simply have a look below are what our completely satisfied clients have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and determine for yourself!
Astounded and Satisfied!
Not only did business services repair my small companies roof in an extremely quick fashion but they were very professional and considerably cost-efficient. Thanks for the great work!
What a FANTASTIC Company!
These individuals truly do serve the people! I was so troubled when we were designing our all new business that we would definitely have a difficult time choosing the right roofing professionals. I was wrong! business is the absolute best in the business. I am so glad we chose to go along with them!
Had my company back up and running fast!
Our company experienced a huge roof leak! business showed up mere hours after I called them and had the problem taken care of by the subsequent day! If you need swift, reliable, and qualified professional service, contact these people!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
6 Things To Consider For You To Be Aware Of When Hiring A Commercial Roofing Company
Troubles with the roofing can be caused by different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, exhausted roofing material as well as others. In case you have an industrial building with roofing problems, you should think about hiring the proper professionals for the job. Commercial roofs will vary through the residential ones and may have unique conditions that would be best addressed by commercial roofing companies. With the fact in mind, below are the primary considerations you should bear in mind when enlisting the help of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer must be licensed for the profession, that is according to their state laws. Therefore, verify that the roofer has got the right license and understands and abides by the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Keep in mind that the code requirements in the licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance policy an additional legal requirement that each roofer needs to have and offer towards the clients. About the matter relevant to insurance, the contractor ought to have a workman’s compensation insurance for the employees in the liability of injuries incurred while at work and also general insurance that protects you from any damages in your properties brought on by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor that is certainly of proper repute and above reproach ought to have an ethical background. As a result, this is a bright idea to appear the trustworthiness of the roofers. You should check out their online reviews or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, have a one-on-one using the contractor and attempt and learn what they need to say about their reputation and what others ought to say about the subject along with their products and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Before hiring the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you need to schedule a visit to their premises where you can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these to your commercial property for them to conduct an internet site evaluation to provide a quote of the job requirements. In a nutshell, you will have their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will probably be an opportunity for anyone to assess their measure of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation will not be free. You may spend a considerable amount of money to get it set up, and therefore you should be aware of your financial setback you are going to face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to provide a written estimate to provide you with a definitive projection from the overall costs. But even then, give priority for the contractor who seems to be prepared to negotiate the costs.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The cost of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the need to actually get value for your money when hiring the assistance of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to acquire quality roofing services and products, you should make sure the roofing contractors are able to give a service guarantee and warranties for that products they provide. This way, you are certain that you will have to incur other costs if the new roof develops issues which will not even develop right after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.