Does your business in Plano need a brand-new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we do ?
When trying to find a brand-new roof, or even roofing repair for your commercial facility, there are so many roofing systems to consider. Do not get defeated; we are here to aid you and your company!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are pros in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anybody roof your company- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your company large or modest? Won’t matter to our team! We can address any size commercial project there is !
New Business Roof Construction
Are you developing a new business? That’s excellent. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we specialize in new commercial roof construction.
We deliver routine maintenance commercial roofing support services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you expand the lifespan of your companies roofing system.
Urgent Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof sprung a leak? Are you concerned you will have to shut up shop until it’s fixed? Do not stress! Phone us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair professional services.
LET’S SPEAK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company requires a brand-new roof, or it’s possible that it just really needs some small-scale repair work. Get in touch with us today for a COST-FREE price estimate so we can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EVALUATED RIGHT AWAY ?
Do you need one of our well-trained experts to come and examine your roof for damages? Consult us now for a COST-FREE roof analysis.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing business! Still uncertain? Don’t be!
Simply just have a glance below are what our completely satisfied clients have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and make a decision for yourself!
Shocked and Happy!
Not only did business help correct my small companies roof in an extremely prompt manner but they were exceptionally professional and quite cost-efficient. Thanks for the fantastic work!
What a WONDERFUL Company!
These people really do serve the people! I was so stressed when we were building our all new business that we would have a tough time finding the correct roofing contractors. I was wrong! business is the greatest in the trade. I am so glad we made a choice to go with them!
Had my company back up and operating fast!
Our business experienced a huge roof leak! business showed up mere hours shortly after I got in touch with them and had the concern corrected by the next day! If you require quick, reliable, and professional service, ring up these individuals!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
6 Considerations For You To Remember When Employing A Commercial Roofing Contractor
Problems with your roof might be attributed to different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material as well as others. In case you have an industrial building with roofing problems, you should look at hiring the proper professionals for the position. Commercial roofs are very different in the residential ones and could have unique conditions that work best addressed by commercial roofers. With this fact in your mind, below are among the primary considerations you ought to keep in mind when enlisting the help of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed for that profession, which is as per the state laws. Therefore, verify that the roof specialist has the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Keep in mind that the code requirements of the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance cover yet another legal requirement that each and every roofer should have and offer for the clients. Concerning the matter related to insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance for the employees through the liability of injuries incurred while at the office as well as general insurance that protects from any damages to your properties a result of the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor that is of excellent repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. As a result, this is a bright idea to look in the reputation of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or even the Better Business Bureau. Also, have a one-on-one using the contractor and attempt and find out what they should say about their reputation and what others have to say about them along with their products and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofer or contractor, you ought to schedule a trip to their premises where you can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying those to your commercial property for them to conduct a web site evaluation to give you a quote of the job requirements. To put it briefly, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will be an opportunity for anyone to assess their amount of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roof replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You are going to spend a large amount of money to get it in position, and so you should know of the financial setback you can expect to face. The commercial roofers you hire must be willing to offer you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection from the overall costs. But even so, give priority for the contractor who may be willing to negotiate the costs.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The price of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is not really cheap hence the requirement to ensure that you get bang for your buck when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you expect to obtain quality roofing services and products, make sure that this roofing contractors are likely to give you a service guarantee and warranties for that products they have. Like that, you are sure you will have to incur additional fees if the new roof develops issues that ought to not actually develop right after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.