Does your company in Parker really need an all new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Exactly what do we do ?
When looking for a new roof, or even roofing repair for your commercial building, there are numerous roofing systems to take into account. Do not get confused; we are here to help you and your company!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are professionals in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your company- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your company big or smaller? Won’t matter to our team! We can manage any size commercial job there is !
New Business Roof Construction
Are you developing a brand-new business? That’s superb. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for all new commercial roof construction.
We supply routine maintenance commercial roofing services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you increase the life of your companies roofing.
Emergency Repair Sevices
Has your roof structure sprung a water leak? Are you stressed you will have to close up shop until it’s mended? Do not stress! Contact us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair professional services.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your business requires a new roof, or maybe it just really needs some minor repair services. Call us now for a COST-FREE price quote so our team can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EXAMINED RIGHT AWAY ?
Do you require one of our skilled professionals to come and assess your roof for problems? Consult us today for a COST-FREE roof analysis.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the very best in the commercial roofing service! Still not sure? Do not be!
Simply take a look below are what our happy clients have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and decide for yourself!
Astounded and Delighted!
Not only did business assistance repair my small companies roof in an extremely quick manner but they were exceptionally professional and pretty affordable. Thanks for the fantastic work!
What an EXCELLENT Company!
These individuals really do serve the consumers! I was so concerned when we were constructing our new business that we would have a difficult time discovering the best roofing contractors. I was mistaken! business is the absolute best in the industry. I am so pleased we made a choice to go along with them!
Had my company back up and running fast!
Our company experienced a substantial roof leak! business showed up mere hours after I called them and had the complication taken care of by the next day! If you require fast, dependable, and professional service, contact these guys!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
6 Considerations For You To Remember When Employing A Commercial Roof Specialist
Troubles with your roof could be caused by different issues that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, exhausted roofing material and others. When you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should think of hiring the correct professionals for the task. Commercial roofs are not the same from your residential ones and could have unique problems that are the best addressed by commercial roofing companies. With that fact in your mind, below are some of the primary considerations you must bear in mind when enlisting the services of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer ought to be licensed for that profession, that is depending on the state laws. Therefore, see if the roof specialist provides the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Take into account that the code requirements of your licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance cover another legal requirement that each roofer needs to have and present on the clients. Concerning the matter relevant to insurance, the contractor must have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees from the liability of injuries incurred while at the job along with general liability insurance that protects you from any damages in your properties a result of the roofer.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor which is of good repute and above reproach ought to have an ethical background. As a result, it really is a bright idea to check up the reputation of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or maybe the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one using the contractor and try and see what they need to say about their reputation and what others ought to say about the subject in addition to their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to getting the commercial roofer or contractor, you ought to schedule a visit to their premises where one can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property so they can conduct a web site evaluation to give you a quote of your job requirements. In short, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will be an opportunity for anyone to assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You can expect to spend a considerable amount of money to get it in place, and thus you should know of the financial setback you can expect to face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to give you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection from the overall costs. But even then, give priority towards the contractor who seems to be happy to negotiate prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The fee for installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is not really cheap hence the need to actually get value for your money when hiring the expertise of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you anticipate to get quality roofing products and services, you should make sure that the roofers are able to give you a service guarantee and warranties for the products they provide. This way, you are sure that you will have to incur other costs if the new roof develops issues which should not develop shortly after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.