Does your business in Nevada really need a brand-new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Exactly what do we do ?
When searching for an all new roof, and even roofing repair for your commercial facility, there are countless roofing systems to consider. Don’t get defeated; we are here to help you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are professionals in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t ever let just anyone roof your company- roof with the best!
Any Size Job
Is your business large or smaller? Does not matter to our company! We can address any size commercial job out there !
Brand New Business Roof Construction
Are you constructing a brand-new business? That’s excellent. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we are skilled in in new commercial roof building and construction.
Routine maintenance Programs
We deliver routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you expand the lifespan of your companies roofing.
Urgent Situation Repair Work Sevices
Has your rooftop sprung a leak? Are you worried you will have to shut up shop until it’s corrected? Don’t stress! Get in touch with us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair work professional services.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your company is in need of a brand new roof, or it’s possible that it just really needs some small-scale repairs. Contact us today for a COST-FREE quote so our company can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF INSPECTED TODAY ?
Do you need one of our well-trained professionals to come and examine your roof for problems? Call us right away for a COST-FREE roof examination.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the most reliable in the commercial roofing service! Still unsure? Don’t be!
Simply have a glance below are what our happy patrons have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and decide for yourself!
Shocked and Thrilled!
Not only did business help correct my small businesses roof in an incredibly prompt manner but they were very professional and considerably budget-friendly. Thanks for the great work!
What an EXCELLENT Business!
These folks really do serve the customers! I was so stressed when we were constructing our all new business that we would certainly have a hard time finding the right roofing professionals. I was mistaken! business is the finest in the trade. I am so thankful we made a choice to go with them!
Had my company back up and operating quickly!
Our company suffered a massive roof leak! business showed up mere hours shortly after I called them and had the problem corrected by the next day! If you need fast, dependable, and professional support service, contact these guys!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
6 Things To Consider For You To Keep In Mind When Employing A Commercial Roofer
Difficulties with the rooftop might be caused by different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, broken down roofing material and others. When you have a commercial building with roofing problems, you should think about hiring the best professionals for the position. Commercial roofs will vary from the residential ones and may even have unique issues that would be best addressed by commercial roofing contractors. With that fact under consideration, below are the primary considerations you ought to bear in mind when enlisting the help of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer must be licensed to the profession, that is as per the state laws. Therefore, see if the roofer offers the right license and understands and abides by the existing rules and requirements as stipulated from the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements of the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance cover another legal requirement that every roofer needs to have and provide for the clients. Regarding the matter associated with insurance, the contractor must have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees through the liability of injuries incurred while at work and also general liability insurance that protects you from any damages in your properties a result of the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor which is of excellent repute and above reproach must have an ethical background. As such, this is a bright idea to check up the reputation of the roofers. You can check out their online reviews or the Better Business Bureau. Also, use a one-on-one using the contractor and try and see what they should say concerning their reputation and what others must say about the subject in addition to their services and products.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofer or contractor, you must schedule a trip to their premises where you could hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these people to your commercial property so they can conduct a site evaluation to provide an estimate of your job requirements. To put it briefly, you will have their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations is going to be an opportunity for one to assess their measure of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges Your roof replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You can expect to spend a large amount of money to get it into position, and for that reason you should be aware of your financial setback you may face. The commercial roofers you hire ought to be willing to offer you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection of your overall costs. But even then, give priority towards the contractor who seems to be willing to negotiate the prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The price of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is just not cheap hence the need to actually get bang for your buck when hiring the expertise of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you expect to acquire quality roofing products and services, make sure that the roofing contractors are able to give you a service guarantee and warranties for the products they feature. Doing this, you are sure you will probably have to incur other costs when the new roof develops issues which should not actually develop right after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.