Does your company in Midlothian need a brand-new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we do ?
When looking for an all new roof, or perhaps roofing repair work for your commercial building, there are numerous roofing systems to consider. Do not get confused; we are here to help you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experts in the realm of commercial roofing. Never let just anyone roof your business- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your company big or smaller? Doesn’t matter to our team! We can handle any size commercial project out there !
All New Business Roof Assembly
Are you constructing an all new company? That’s wonderful. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for new commercial roof building and construction.
We supply routine maintenance commercial roofing support services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you expand the life of your businesses roofing.
Emergency Repair Sevices
Has your rooftop sprung a water leak? Are you worried you will have to close up shop until it’s dealt with? Don’t stress! Contact us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair work services.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company is in need of a brand-new roof, or perhaps it just needs some small repair services. Consult us right now for a TOTALLY FREE quote so our company can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF INSPECTED NOW ?
Do you really need one of our experienced professionals to come and assess your roof for damages? Get in touch with us today for a COST-FREE roof examination.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT EXACTLY DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the most reliable in the commercial roofing business! Still hesitant? Do not be!
Simply just check out below are what our satisfied clients have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and determine for yourself!
Shocked and Satisfied!
Not only did business assistance fix my small businesses roof in a very timely fashion but they were remarkably professional and quite budget-friendly. Many thanks for the wonderful work!
What an EXCEPTIONAL Company!
These individuals really do serve the customers! I was so stressed when we were designing our new business that we would have a hard time locating the perfect roofing contractors. I was wrong! business is the best in the industry. I am so delighted we made a decision to go with them!
Had my company back up and operating quick!
Our company suffered a significant roof leak! business showed up mere hours shortly after I got in touch with them and had the issue taken care of by the subsequent day! If you require fast, efficient, and expert support service, ring up these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
6 Considerations For You To Be Aware Of When Hiring A Commercial Roofing Contractor
Issues with your roof might be related to different issues that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, broken down roofing material and others. If you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should consider hiring the best professionals for the position. Commercial roofs will vary through the residential ones and could have unique concerns that would be best addressed by commercial roofing companies. With this fact in mind, below are one of the primary considerations you ought to bear in mind when enlisting the expertise of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed to the profession, that is depending on the state laws. Therefore, check if the roofer offers the right license and understands and abides with the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Take into account that the code requirements in the licensing differ between states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy an additional legal requirement that each roofer ought to have and offer for the clients. Regarding the matter associated with insurance, the contractor must have a workman’s compensation insurance for that employees from your liability of injuries incurred while at the job as well as general insurance that protects you from any damages to the properties caused by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor that is of great repute and above reproach must have an ethical background. As a result, it really is a bright idea to search the trustworthiness of the roofers. You should check out their online reviews or maybe the Better Business Bureau. Also, have a one-on-one using the contractor and attempt and see what they need to say regarding their reputation and what others ought to say about them as well as their services and products.
4. Contacts And Communication Before getting the commercial roofer or contractor, you must schedule a trip to their premises where one can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these to your commercial property to enable them to conduct a site evaluation to provide you with a bid of the job requirements. In a nutshell, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will be an opportunity for you to definitely assess their amount of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges Your roof replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You can expect to spend a large amount of money to get it set up, and thus you should be aware in the financial setback you can expect to face. The commercial roofers you hire should be willing to give you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection of the overall costs. But even then, give priority on the contractor who is willing to negotiate the values.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The expense of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is just not cheap hence the requirement to ensure that you get value for your money when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you expect to get quality roofing services and products, make sure how the roofing contractors are prepared to give you a service guarantee and warranties for the products they feature. Doing this, you are certain you will have to incur other costs when the new roof develops issues which will not actually develop soon after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.