Does your company in Mesquite need a new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the answer to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we do ?
When searching for an all new roof, or perhaps roofing repair work for your commercial structure, there are countless roofing systems to consider. Do not get overwhelmed; we are here to assist you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are pros in the realm of commercial roofing. Never let just anybody roof your company- roof with the best!
Any Size Job
Is your company big or smaller? Will not matter to our team! We can take care of any size commercial task out there !
New Business Roof Construction
Are you establishing a brand new business? That’s wonderful. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we specialize in new commercial roof construction.
Routine maintenance Programs
We deliver routine maintenance commercial roofing services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you extend the life of your businesses roof.
Emergency Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof covering sprung a leak? Are you stressed you will need to shut up shop until it’s mended? Do not stress! Phone us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair work services.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your company is in need of a new roof, or it could be that it just really needs some small-scale repairs. Get in touch with us today for a FREE quote so our team can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF CHECKED OUT NOW ?
Do you need to have one of our skilled experts to come and examine your roof for problems? Get in touch with us right away for a FREE roof evaluation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing business! Still hesitant? Don’t be!
Just take a look below are what our completely satisfied customers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and make a decision for yourself!
Astounded and Pleased!
Not only did business assistance mend my small companies roof in an extremely timely manner but they were exceptionally professional and pretty cost-efficient. Thanks for the excellent work!
What a GREAT Business!
These folks truly do serve the customers! I was so troubled when we were constructing our new business that we would have a hard time locating the perfect roofing contractors. I was incorrect! business is the absolute best in the industry. I am so thankful we made a choice to go with them!
Had my business back up and working fast!
Our business sustained a big roof leak! business came out mere hours after I contacted them and had the problem corrected by the next day! If you really need swift, dependable, and expert service, contact these individuals!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
6 Considerations For You To Remember When Working With A Commercial Roof Specialist
Issues with your roof could be attributed to different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material yet others. If you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should look at hiring the best professionals for the job. Commercial roofs are very different through the residential ones and might have unique conditions that are best addressed by commercial roofing companies. Using that fact at heart, below are some of the primary considerations you should take into account when enlisting the assistance of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer needs to be licensed for that profession, which is based on the state laws. Therefore, find out if the roof specialist has the right license and understands and abides with the existing rules and requirements as stipulated from the states’ licensure regulations. Remember that the code requirements of the licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance cover yet another legal requirement that every roofer ought to have and present to the clients. With regards to the matter related to insurance, the contractor ought to have a workman’s compensation insurance for that employees from your liability of injuries incurred while at the office as well as general liability insurance that protects from any damages for your properties brought on by the roofer.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor that is of excellent repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. Therefore, it is a bright idea to appear up the trustworthiness of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one together with the contractor and check out and see what they have to say about their reputation and what others must say about the subject along with their goods and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Before getting the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you ought to schedule visiting their premises where one can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property to enable them to conduct a web site evaluation to offer you a bid of your job requirements. In short, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will probably be a chance for one to assess their amount of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roof replacement, repair, or new installation will not be free. You can expect to spend a large amount of money to have it set up, and so you need to know of the financial setback you can expect to face. The commercial roofers you hire should be willing to give you a written estimate to provide you with a definitive projection of your overall costs. But even so, give priority for the contractor who seems to be ready to negotiate prices.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The cost of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the need to ensure that you get bang for your buck when hiring the services of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to have quality roofing services and products, you should make sure the roofers are prepared to offer a service guarantee and warranties for the products they provide. This way, you are certain that you may have to incur additional fees if the new roof develops issues which should not develop soon after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.