Does your company in Mansfield require a brand-new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we accomplish ?
When looking for a brand-new roof, or even roofing repair service for your commercial facility, there are numerous roofing systems to consider. Do not get confused; we are here to aid you and your company!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are professionals in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anybody roof your business- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your business big or little? Does not matter to our team! We can handle any size commercial task there is !
All New Business Roof Assembly
Are you constructing a new company? That’s wonderful. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we specialize in brand-new commercial roof construction.
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you increase the life of your businesses roof.
Emergency Repair Sevices
Has your rooftop sprung a leak? Are you concerned you will need to close up shop until it’s repaired? Do not stress! Call us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair solutions.
LET’S SPEAK ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your business requires an all new roof, or perhaps it just really needs some minor repair services. Consult us now for a TOTALLY FREE estimate so we can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF INSPECTED TODAY ?
Do you need one of our trained experts to come and inspect your roof for problems? Contact us now for a COST-FREE roof evaluation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing service! Still undecided? Do not be!
Just have a glance below are what our happy consumers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and determine for yourself!
Surprised and Satisfied!
Not only did business assistance fix my small companies roof in an incredibly timely manner but they were incredibly professional and considerably cost-efficient. Thanks for the excellent work!
What a WONDERFUL Company!
These individuals truly do serve the consumers! I was so concerned when we were designing our all new business that we would certainly have a difficult time choosing the ideal roofing contractors. I was incorrect! business is the greatest in the industry. I am so pleased we made a decision to go with them!
Had my business back up and operating fast!
Our company sustained a significant roof leak! business appeared mere hours shortly after I contacted them and had the issue fixed by the subsequent day! If you need swift, dependable, and qualified professional service, ring up these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
6 Things To Consider For You To Be Aware Of When Getting A Commercial Roofer
Problems with the rooftop could be associated with different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, broken down roofing material as well as others. In case you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should consider hiring the correct professionals for the position. Commercial roofs will vary from your residential ones and may even have unique problems that are the best addressed by commercial roofers. With this fact in mind, below are one of the primary considerations you should remember when enlisting the help of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer ought to be licensed for your profession, which happens to be depending on the state laws. Therefore, check if the roofer has the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated through the states’ licensure regulations. Remember that the code requirements of the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy yet another legal requirement which every roofer should have and present towards the clients. Concerning the matter associated with insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance for your employees in the liability of injuries incurred while at work along with general liability insurance that protects from any damages in your properties brought on by the roofer.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor that may be of great repute and above reproach ought to have an ethical background. Consequently, it is a bright idea to check in the reputation of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one using the contractor and attempt and see what they should say about their reputation and what others ought to say about the subject and their products and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you need to schedule a trip to their premises where you could hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property for them to conduct a website evaluation to offer you a bid in the job requirements. Simply speaking, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will probably be an opportunity for anyone to assess their level of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You may spend a considerable amount of money to have it into position, and so you need to know of the financial setback you may face. The commercial roofers you hire must be willing to provide a written estimate to provide a definitive projection in the overall costs. But even so, give priority to the contractor who is willing to negotiate the values.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The expense of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is not really cheap hence the necessity to ensure that you get value for your money when hiring the services of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to obtain quality roofing services and products, you should ensure that this roofers are willing to offer a service guarantee and warranties for your products they provide. That way, you are certain that you will have to incur other costs in the event the new roof develops issues that ought to not really develop shortly after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.