Does your company in Lewisville need a new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we accomplish ?
When looking for a new roof, or maybe roofing repair service for your commercial property, there are so many roofing systems to take into consideration. Don’t get overwhelmed; we are here to help you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are professionals in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your business- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your company big or modest? Does not matter to us! We can address any size commercial job out there !
Brand New Business Roof Construction
Are you developing an all new company? That’s terrific. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we specialize in all new commercial roof construction.
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you increase the life of your companies roof.
Urgent Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof sprung a leak? Are you worried you will need to close up shop until it’s fixed? Don’t stress! Get in touch with us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair work solutions.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your business requires a brand new roof, or it could be that it just requires some modest repair services. Call us today for a FREE OF COST estimate so our experts can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EXAMINED RIGHT AWAY ?
Do you really need one of our trained experts to come and inspect your roof for problems? Consult us right away for a COST-FREE roof inspection.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing service! Still doubtful? Don’t be!
Simply just have a look below are what our satisfied patrons have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and make a decision for yourself!
Stunned and Satisfied!
Not only did business assistance mend my small companies roof in a remarkably timely fashion but they were tremendously professional and quite affordable. Thanks for the terrific work!
What a FANTASTIC Company!
These people truly do serve the people! I was so stressed when we were designing our all new business that we would definitely have a hard time discovering the best roofers. I was mistaken! business is the greatest in the industry. I am so delighted we chose to go with them!
Had my business back up and operating quick!
Our business experienced a substantial roof leak! business came out mere hours after I contacted them and had the issue repaired by the following day! If you require swift, dependable, and professional support service, ring up these individuals!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
6 Considerations For You To Bear In Mind When Hiring A Commercial Roof Specialist
Troubles with the rooftop could be related to different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, exhausted roofing material yet others. For those who have a commercial building with roofing problems, you should think of hiring the right professionals to do the job. Commercial roofs will vary from the residential ones and may even have unique issues that would be best addressed by commercial roofing contractors. With this fact in your mind, below are among the primary considerations you ought to remember when enlisting the expertise of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer must be licensed for that profession, which happens to be according to their state laws. Therefore, check if the roofing company has the right license and understands and abides by the existing rules and requirements as stipulated with the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements from the licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance cover another legal requirement that each roofer needs to have and present for the clients. With regards to the matter relevant to insurance, the contractor must have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees in the liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace in addition to general liability insurance that protects you any damages for your properties due to the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor that is of great repute and above reproach should have an ethical background. As such, it is a bright idea to appear in the trustworthiness of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or even the Better Business Bureau. Also, use a one-on-one using the contractor and check out and discover what they have to say concerning their reputation and what others need to say about the subject and their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofing company or contractor, you should schedule a trip to their premises where you can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying those to your commercial property to enable them to conduct a website evaluation to give you a quote of the job requirements. Simply speaking, you will have their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will likely be a chance for anyone to assess their measure of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You are going to spend a large amount of money to get it set up, and for that reason you should know of your financial setback you may face. The commercial roofers you hire must be willing to offer you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection of your overall costs. But even so, give priority on the contractor who seems to be happy to negotiate prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The expense of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the necessity to ensure that you get value for your money when hiring the expertise of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you expect to acquire quality roofing products and services, you should make sure the roofing contractors are prepared to give you a service guarantee and warranties to the products they have. Doing this, you are sure that you may have to incur other costs in the event the new roof develops issues which should not even develop right after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.