Does your company in Irving require an all new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Exactly what do we accomplish ?
When hunting for a brand-new roof, or maybe roofing repair for your commercial facility, there are countless roofing systems to consider. Don’t get defeated; we are here to aid you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experts in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anybody roof your business- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your business huge or little? Doesn’t matter to our team! We can manage any size commercial task out there !
Brand New Business Roof Construction
Are you developing an all new business? That’s fantastic. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we are skilled in in new commercial roof building and construction.
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you lengthen the life of your companies roofing.
Urgent Situation Repair Work Sevices
Has your roof covering sprung a leak? Are you worried you will need to close up shop until it’s mended? Don’t stress! Call us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair work solutions.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your company is in need of an all new roof, or perhaps it just really needs some small-scale repair work. Contact us right now for a FREE OF COST price estimate so our company can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EVALUATED TODAY ?
Do you really need one of our well-trained professionals to come and look over your roof for problems? Call us today for a FREE roof examination.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT EXACTLY DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing service! Still hesitant? Don’t be!
Just have a look below are what our completely satisfied consumers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and decide for yourself!
Stunned and Happy!
Not only did business services correct my small businesses roof in an incredibly prompt fashion but they were extremely professional and quite budget-friendly. Thanks for the great work!
What an EXCEPTIONAL Business!
These people truly do serve the people! I was so concerned when we were designing our brand new business that we would certainly have a difficult time discovering the suitable roofing contractors. I was incorrect! business is the best in the industry. I am so pleased we decided to go along with them!
Had my company back up and operating right away!
Our company suffered a huge roof leak! business came out mere hours after I got in touch with them and had the issue fixed by the following day! If you need quick, efficient, and expert service, ring up these guys!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
6 Considerations For You To Be Aware Of When Getting A Commercial Roof Specialist
Difficulties with your roof could be related to different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, broken down roofing material and others. When you have an industrial building with roofing problems, you should think of hiring the proper professionals for the position. Commercial roofs will vary through the residential ones and may have unique conditions that would be best addressed by commercial roofing companies. Using that fact in mind, below are among the primary considerations you must keep in mind when enlisting the services of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer ought to be licensed to the profession, that is as per their state laws. Therefore, verify that the roof specialist has got the right license and understands and abides through the existing rules and requirements as stipulated from the states’ licensure regulations. Remember that the code requirements from the licensing differ between states.
2. Insurance Insurance cover one more legal requirement which every roofer must have and present on the clients. With regards to the matter associated with insurance, the contractor ought to have a workman’s compensation insurance for the employees from the liability of injuries incurred while at work and also general insurance that protects from any damages for your properties caused by the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor that may be of good repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. Consequently, it is a bright idea to look in the trustworthiness of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one with the contractor and check out and see what they must say concerning their reputation and what others have to say on them and their goods and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Before hiring the commercial roofer or contractor, you must schedule a trip to their premises where you can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property to allow them to conduct an internet site evaluation to give you a quote in the job requirements. To put it briefly, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations is going to be a chance for one to assess their amount of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roofing replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You can expect to spend a large amount of money to get it into position, and for that reason you should be aware of your financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire should be willing to give you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection in the overall costs. But even so, give priority towards the contractor who is willing to negotiate the values.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The fee for installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is not really cheap hence the need to actually get bang for your buck when hiring the services of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to acquire quality roofing products and services, you should make sure that the roofing contractors are willing to give you a service guarantee and warranties to the products they offer. Like that, you are certain you will probably have to incur other costs in the event the new roof develops issues which will not actually develop right after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.