Does your business in Highland Park require a brand-new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we do ?
When looking for a new roof, or even roofing repair for your commercial structure, there are so many roofing systems to think about. Don’t get defeated; we are here to aid you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are specialists in the area of commercial roofing. Never let just anyone roof your business- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your business large or smaller? Does not matter to our team! We can take care of any size commercial project out there !
Brand New Business Roof Construction
Are you developing a new business? That’s excellent. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we specialize in all new commercial roof building and construction.
Routine maintenance Programs
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you lengthen the life of your companies roof.
Emergency Situation Repair Work Sevices
Has your rooftop sprung a leak? Are you stressed you will need to shut up shop until it’s repaired? Don’t stress! Get in touch with us day or night for emergency commercial roof repair services.
LET’S SPEAK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company needs an all new roof, or maybe it just needs some minor repairs. Consult us right now for a FREE quote so we can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EVALUATED NOW ?
Do you need to have one of our well-trained specialists to come and examine your roof for damages? Connect with us now for a COST-FREE roof analysis.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT EXACTLY DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing service! Still unsure? Don’t be!
Just have a glance below are what our completely satisfied consumers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and decide for yourself!
Surprised and Happy!
Not only did business help repair my small businesses roof in a very quick fashion but they were remarkably professional and pretty affordable. Thanks for the great work!
What an EXCELLENT Company!
These individuals really do serve the customers! I was so anxious when we were constructing our all new business that we would have a tough time finding the perfect roofing professionals. I was wrong! business is the finest in the industry. I am so thrilled we made a decision to go along with them!
Had my company back up and working quickly!
Our company sustained a substantial roof leak! business appeared mere hours shortly after I called them and had the issue corrected by the next day! If you need fast, dependable, and expert service, ring up these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Highland Park
Highland Park is a highly affluent town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas.
6 Things To Consider For You To Remember When Working With A Commercial Roofer
Problems with your roof could be related to different issues that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, exhausted roofing material and others. When you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should think of hiring the right professionals for the position. Commercial roofs are not the same through the residential ones and could have unique problems that would be best addressed by commercial roofing companies. With this fact at heart, below are one of the primary considerations you should keep in mind when enlisting the assistance of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed for the profession, which happens to be according to their state laws. Therefore, find out if the roof specialist offers the right license and understands and abides by the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Remember that the code requirements of the licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance cover yet another legal requirement that each roofer should have and present towards the clients. Concerning the matter related to insurance, the contractor must have a workman’s compensation insurance for that employees from the liability of injuries incurred while at the office in addition to general liability insurance that protects you any damages for your properties due to the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor that is certainly of great repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. As a result, this is a bright idea to look in the standing of the roofers. You should check out their online reviews or maybe the Better Business Bureau. Also, possess a one-on-one with all the contractor and attempt and see what they have to say with regards to their reputation and what others must say about the subject as well as their goods and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Before hiring the commercial roofer or contractor, you should schedule a visit to their premises where you may hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property to allow them to conduct a web site evaluation to give you a quote of the job requirements. In short, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will likely be a chance for you to assess their measure of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You will spend a large amount of money to have it in place, and for that reason you ought to know of your financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire ought to be willing to provide a written estimate to provide a definitive projection of your overall costs. But even then, give priority towards the contractor who may be willing to negotiate the values.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The expense of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is not cheap hence the necessity to actually get bang for your buck when hiring the services of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you anticipate to get quality roofing products and services, you should make sure that the roofers are prepared to give a service guarantee and warranties for your products they offer. Like that, you are sure that you may have to incur additional fees in the event the new roof develops issues that ought to not really develop immediately after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Highland Park, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.