Does your business in Haltom City really need a brand-new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the answer to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we do ?
When looking for a brand-new roof, or perhaps roofing repair work for your commercial facility, there are so many roofing systems to take into account. Do not get defeated; we are here to assist you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are specialists in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anybody roof your company- roof with the best!
Any Size Job
Is your business big or smaller? Does not matter to our team! We can tackle any size commercial job there is !
All New Business Roof Construction
Are you building a brand new business? That’s awesome. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for all new commercial roof construction.
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us really help you lengthen the life of your companies roofing.
Emergency Situation Repair Work Sevices
Has your roof covering sprung a leak? Are you concerned you will have to close up shop until it’s addressed? Don’t stress! Get in touch with us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair work services.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company needs a brand new roof, or it’s possible that it just needs some small repair work. Consult us now for a FREE quote so our team can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF INSPECTED TODAY ?
Do you need to have one of our qualified experts to come and examine your roof for damages? Call us today for a COST-FREE roof analysis.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the very best in the commercial roofing service! Still undecided? Do not be!
Just take a look below are what our happy clients have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and make a decision for yourself!
Stunned and Satisfied!
Not only did business services repair my small companies roof in an incredibly prompt manner but they were incredibly professional and quite cost-efficient. Thanks for the fantastic work!
What an EXCELLENT Company!
These people truly do serve the customers! I was so stressed when we were constructing our new business that we would have a hard time choosing the right roofing professionals. I was mistaken! business is the finest in the trade. I am so thrilled we made a decision to go with them!
Had my business back up and running quickly!
Our company sustained a significant roof leak! business showed up mere hours after I got in touch with them and had the problem taken care of by the next day! If you need swift, efficient, and qualified professional support service, ring up these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Haltom City
Haltom City is a city that is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth region and inside Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 42,409 at the 2010 census. Haltom City is a inner suburb of Fort Worth, a principal city of the DFW Metroplex. The city is 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 30 miles from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and 20 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Irving. Haltom City is surrounded almost entirely by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills.
The education system for Haltom City is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which also serves neighboring cities including Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and as far as Hurst. It is also served in the north by Keller ISD, with High school students exclusively feeding into Fossil Ridge High School in Fort Worth. The city is home to 10 parks, a state-of-the-art public library and recreation center, and the Tarrant County College branch Haltom City Northeast Center is a community division of the TCC Northeast Campus in Hurst. It was created in collaboration with the leadership of Haltom City to give greater opportunities to higher education. Medical facilities inside Haltom City is the T&R Clinic in the south-side. Haltom City is surrounded by major highways including, Highway 26, Highway 377, SH 121, (NE 28th St) SH 183 and Interstate 820.
6 Things To Consider For You To Be Aware Of When Hiring A Commercial Roofer
Problems with the rooftop might be related to different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material among others. For those who have a commercial building with roofing problems, you should think about hiring the proper professionals for the position. Commercial roofs are very different from the residential ones and might have unique concerns that would be best addressed by commercial roofing companies. Using that fact at heart, below are some of the primary considerations you must bear in mind when enlisting the assistance of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer needs to be licensed for the profession, that is according to the state laws. Therefore, find out if the roofing company has got the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated through the states’ licensure regulations. Keep in mind that the code requirements of the licensing differ between states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy another legal requirement which every roofer needs to have and provide towards the clients. Concerning the matter related to insurance, the contractor ought to have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees in the liability of injuries incurred while at the job along with general liability insurance that protects you against any damages to your properties brought on by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor which is of great repute and above reproach should have an ethical background. As such, this is a bright idea to look the standing of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or the Better Business Bureau. Also, use a one-on-one with all the contractor and try and learn what they should say about their reputation and what others must say on them along with their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Before getting the commercial roofing company or contractor, you ought to schedule a trip to their premises where one can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these to your commercial property to enable them to conduct a website evaluation to give you an estimate from the job requirements. In short, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will likely be an opportunity for anyone to assess their amount of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roof replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You may spend a large amount of money to get it in place, and for that reason you should know of the financial setback you are going to face. The commercial roofers you hire should be willing to offer you a written estimate to offer you a definitive projection of the overall costs. But even so, give priority on the contractor who may be ready to negotiate the prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The cost of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is not really cheap hence the requirement to actually get bang for your buck when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you anticipate to acquire quality roofing products and services, you should ensure how the roofing companies are able to give a service guarantee and warranties to the products they provide. Like that, you are sure that you may have to incur additional fees if the new roof develops issues which will not really develop immediately after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Haltom City, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.