Does your company in Grand Prairie need an all new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the answer to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Exactly what do we accomplish ?
When searching for a new roof, or perhaps roofing repair for your commercial building, there are numerous roofing systems to think about. Don’t get defeated; we are here to assist you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experts in the realm of commercial roofing. Never let just anybody roof your business- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your company large or modest? Won’t matter to our team! We can take care of any size commercial job out there !
Brand New Business Roof Assembly
Are you building a brand new company? That’s excellent. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for brand-new commercial roof construction.
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you extend the lifespan of your companies roof.
Urgent Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof sprung a leak? Are you stressed you will need to shut up shop until it’s resolved? Don’t stress! Phone us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair work services.
LET’S SPEAK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company requires a new roof, or maybe it just requires some modest repair work. Get in touch with us right now for a COST-FREE quote so our company can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EXAMINED TODAY ?
Do you need to have one of our skilled professionals to come and inspect your roof for problems? Consult us today for a COST-FREE roof examination.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing service! Still not sure? Do not be!
Simply have a glance below are what our satisfied consumers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and decide for yourself!
Stunned and Thrilled!
Not only did business assistance correct my small companies roof in an incredibly timely manner but they were very professional and quite budget-friendly. Thanks for the fantastic work!
What a FANTASTIC Company!
These people truly do serve the customers! I was so troubled when we were designing our all new business that we would certainly have a tough time choosing the ideal roofers. I was mistaken! business is the greatest in the trade. I am so happy we made a decision to go along with them!
Had my business back up and working quickly!
Our business experienced a significant roof leak! business showed up mere hours after I phoned them and had the issue repaired by the following day! If you really need fast, reliable, and professional support service, call these people!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
The city of Grand Prairie was first established as Dechman by Alexander McRae Dechman in 1863. Prior to then, he resided in Young County near Fort Belknap. The 1860 U.S. Federal Census – Slave Schedules shows an A McR Dechman as having 4 slaves, ages 50, 25, 37 and 10. Dechman, learned that he could trade his oxen and wagons for land in Dallas County. In 1863, Dechman bought 239.5 acres (96.9 ha) of land on the eastern side of the Trinity River and 100 acres (40 ha) of timber land on the west side of the river for a broken-down wagon, oxen team and US$200 in Confederate money. He tried to establish a home on the property, but ran into difficulties, so he returned to his family in Birdville before joining in the Civil War. In 1867 he filed a town plat consisting of 50 acres (20 ha) with Dallas County.
6 Things To Consider For You To Keep In Mind When Getting A Commercial Roofing Contractor
Difficulties with the rooftop can be associated with different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material yet others. In case you have a commercial building with roofing problems, you should think about hiring the right professionals for the job. Commercial roofs will vary from the residential ones and may even have unique problems that are the best addressed by commercial roofing companies. With this fact at heart, below are among the primary considerations you ought to take into account when enlisting the services of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer ought to be licensed for that profession, which is based on the state laws. Therefore, find out if the roof specialist has the right license and understands and abides with the existing rules and requirements as stipulated through the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements from the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy another legal requirement that each and every roofer needs to have and provide on the clients. With regards to the matter relevant to insurance, the contractor ought to have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees through the liability of injuries incurred while at the office in addition to general liability insurance that protects you from any damages to the properties caused by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor that is certainly of great repute and above reproach must have an ethical background. Therefore, it is a bright idea to look in the trustworthiness of the roofers. You can check out their online reviews or maybe the Better Business Bureau. Also, possess a one-on-one with all the contractor and check out and see what they should say concerning their reputation and what others have to say about the subject in addition to their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you ought to schedule visiting their premises where you may hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property to allow them to conduct an internet site evaluation to give you an estimate in the job requirements. To put it briefly, you will have their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations is going to be a chance for one to assess their level of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You can expect to spend a large amount of money to have it into position, and for that reason you should know from the financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to offer you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection of the overall costs. But even so, give priority towards the contractor that is happy to negotiate the costs.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The price of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is just not cheap hence the necessity to ensure that you get bang for your buck when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you anticipate to have quality roofing services and products, make sure that the roofing contractors are likely to offer a service guarantee and warranties for that products they feature. This way, you are certain that you may have to incur other costs when the new roof develops issues which should not even develop immediately after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Grand Prairie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.