Does your business in Frisco require a brand-new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What exactly do we accomplish ?
When trying to find an all new roof, or maybe roofing repair service for your commercial structure, there are so many roofing systems to take into consideration. Do not get defeated; we are here to help you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are professionals in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anybody roof your company- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your business big or little? Doesn’t matter to us! We can deal with any size commercial project there is !
All New Business Roof Construction
Are you building a new company? That’s amazing. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for new commercial roof building and construction.
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you extend the life of your businesses roofing.
Emergency Repair Sevices
Has your roof structure sprung a water leak? Are you worried you will have to close up shop until it’s taken care of? Do not stress! Call us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair solutions.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your company is in need of a brand-new roof, or perhaps it just needs some small-scale repairs. Contact us today for a FREE OF COST estimate so we can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF ASSESSED RIGHT AWAY ?
Do you need one of our qualified specialists to come and examine your roof for problems? Get in touch with us today for a FREE roof evaluation.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the most reliable in the commercial roofing service! Still not sure? Don’t be!
Simply just check out below are what our completely satisfied clients have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and determine for yourself!
Surprised and Satisfied!
Not only did business assistance repair my small companies roof in an extremely timely fashion but they were very professional and quite affordable. Many thanks for the great work!
What a GREAT Company!
These folks truly do serve the customers! I was so anxious when we were building our new business that we would definitely have a tough time discovering the appropriate roofing contractors. I was mistaken! business is the best in the business. I am so happy we made a decision to go along with them!
Had my business back up and operating right away!
Our business suffered a significant roof leak! business showed up mere hours after I phoned them and had the concern taken care of by the following day! If you require fast, dependable, and expert support service, phone these individuals!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
6 Things To Consider For You To Be Aware Of When Getting A Commercial Roofing Company
Issues with the roofing may be attributed to different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material among others. If you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should think of hiring the best professionals for the position. Commercial roofs are not the same from your residential ones and might have unique conditions that work best addressed by commercial roofing contractors. With that fact under consideration, below are among the primary considerations you should take into account when enlisting the assistance of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed for the profession, that is based on their state laws. Therefore, find out if the roof specialist has the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated with the states’ licensure regulations. Remember that the code requirements of the licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance cover one more legal requirement which every roofer should have and provide towards the clients. About the matter linked to insurance, the contractor needs to have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees in the liability of injuries incurred while at the job and also general insurance that protects from any damages to the properties brought on by the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor that is certainly of excellent repute and above reproach should have an ethical background. Consequently, it really is a bright idea to search in the reputation of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or even the Better Business Bureau. Also, possess a one-on-one together with the contractor and check out and find out what they need to say about their reputation and what others need to say about them and their products and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Before hiring the commercial roofer or contractor, you should schedule a visit to their premises where you may hold lengthy consultations before accompanying those to your commercial property to allow them to conduct a site evaluation to give you an estimate from the job requirements. In a nutshell, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will probably be an opportunity for anyone to assess their amount of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation will not be free. You can expect to spend a substantial amount of money to have it set up, and for that reason you ought to know in the financial setback you are going to face. The commercial roofers you hire should be willing to provide a written estimate to provide you with a definitive projection in the overall costs. But even so, give priority for the contractor that is willing to negotiate prices.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The cost of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is not cheap hence the necessity to ensure that you get value for your money when hiring the expertise of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you expect to get quality roofing products and services, you should ensure that the roofing contractors are able to offer a service guarantee and warranties for that products they provide. This way, you are certain that you may have to incur additional fees in the event the new roof develops issues that ought to not actually develop immediately after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.