Does your business in Flower Mound need an all new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the answer to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Exactly what do we accomplish ?
When looking for an all new roof, and even roofing repair work for your commercial property, there are a lot of roofing systems to think about. Don’t get confused; we are here to aid you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experts in the area of commercial roofing. Never let just anyone roof your business- roof with the best!
Any Size Job
Is your business large or little? Won’t matter to us! We can tackle any size commercial project out there !
All New Business Roof Construction
Are you establishing a new company? That’s amazing. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we specialize in all new commercial roof construction.
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you extend the life of your businesses roof.
Urgent Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof covering sprung a leak? Are you stressed you will need to close up shop until it’s mended? Don’t stress! Get in touch with us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair services.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your company requires a brand-new roof, or perhaps it just needs to have some modest repair services. Call us right now for a FREE estimate so our team can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF ASSESSED RIGHT AWAY ?
Do you need to have one of our skilled experts to come and check your roof for problems? Contact us right away for a FREE roof examination.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing business! Still undecided? Do not be!
Simply have a glance below are what our satisfied patrons have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and determine for yourself!
Surprised and Thrilled!
Not only did business help fix my small businesses roof in an incredibly prompt fashion but they were extremely professional and very affordable. Many thanks for the excellent work!
What an EXCEPTIONAL Business!
These individuals really do serve the consumers! I was so stressed when we were designing our all new business that we would have a tough time finding the right roofing contractors. I was wrong! business is the absolute best in the industry. I am so happy we made a decision to go with them!
Had my company back up and working quick!
Our company experienced a substantial roof leak! business showed up mere hours after I got in touch with them and had the trouble corrected by the next day! If you require swift, reliable, and professional support service, phone these people!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
6 Things To Consider For You To Keep In Mind When Getting A Commercial Roofer
Issues with the rooftop might be related to different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, broken down roofing material and others. In case you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should consider hiring the right professionals for the position. Commercial roofs are different from the residential ones and could have unique issues that work best addressed by commercial roofers. Using that fact in mind, below are some of the primary considerations you need to keep in mind when enlisting the assistance of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer needs to be licensed for your profession, which is according to their state laws. Therefore, check if the roofing company offers the right license and understands and abides through the existing rules and requirements as stipulated from the states’ licensure regulations. Take into account that the code requirements of your licensing differ between states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy one more legal requirement that every roofer must have and present to the clients. About the matter relevant to insurance, the contractor ought to have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees through the liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace in addition to general insurance that protects you from any damages for your properties brought on by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor that may be of good repute and above reproach ought to have an ethical background. As such, it is a bright idea to check within the standing of the roofers. You should check out their online reviews or even the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one together with the contractor and check out and discover what they should say concerning their reputation and what others ought to say about the subject in addition to their services and products.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you need to schedule visiting their premises where you may hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property to allow them to conduct a website evaluation to offer you an estimate from the job requirements. To put it briefly, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will probably be an opportunity for you to assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roofing replacement, repair, or new installation will not be free. You are going to spend a considerable amount of money to have it in place, and so you need to know from the financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to provide a written estimate to offer you a definitive projection in the overall costs. But even so, give priority to the contractor that is happy to negotiate the prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The expense of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is not cheap hence the requirement to ensure that you get value for your money when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to get quality roofing services and products, you should ensure that the roofing contractors are able to give you a service guarantee and warranties for the products they provide. This way, you are certain you will probably have to incur other costs if the new roof develops issues which will not actually develop soon after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.