Does your company in Ennis need an all new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Exactly what do we accomplish ?
When searching for a brand-new roof, or maybe roofing repair work for your commercial property, there are a lot of roofing systems to take into account. Do not get overwhelmed; we are here to assist you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experts in the realm of commercial roofing. Never let just anyone roof your business- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your company large or modest? Does not matter to our team! We can manage any size commercial project there is !
Brand New Business Roof Construction
Are you constructing a new business? That’s superb. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for all new commercial roof building and construction.
We deliver routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us really help you expand the life of your companies roofing system.
Emergency Repair Sevices
Has your rooftop sprung a leak? Are you concerned you will need to shut up shop until it’s repaired? Don’t stress! Get in touch with us day or night for emergency commercial roof repair work services.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company is in need of a brand-new roof, or it’s possible that it just needs some modest repair services. Contact us today for a FREE quote so our team can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF INSPECTED NOW ?
Do you need one of our well-trained experts to come and examine your roof for problems? Contact us now for a FREE roof analysis.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing business! Still undecided? Do not be!
Simply have a look below are what our satisfied customers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and determine for yourself!
Surprised and Happy!
Not only did business services fix my small companies roof in a remarkably quick fashion but they were extremely professional and considerably cost-efficient. Many thanks for the terrific work!
What an EXCELLENT Company!
These people really do serve the consumers! I was so stressed when we were building our all new business that we would have a difficult time choosing the correct roofing professionals. I was incorrect! business is the finest in the industry. I am so thrilled we made a decision to go along with them!
Had my company back up and running quickly!
Our business suffered a huge roof leak! business came out mere hours shortly after I contacted them and had the issue repaired by the following day! If you need fast, efficient, and professional service, contact these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
6 Things To Consider For You To Keep In Mind When Employing A Commercial Roofing Contractor
Troubles with the rooftop can be related to different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material and others. If you have a commercial building with roofing problems, you should look at hiring the best professionals for the position. Commercial roofs are very different from the residential ones and could have unique issues that are the best addressed by commercial roofers. Using that fact in mind, below are among the primary considerations you must keep in mind when enlisting the help of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer must be licensed for the profession, which can be according to the state laws. Therefore, find out if the roof specialist has got the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements in the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance cover yet another legal requirement that each and every roofer ought to have and present to the clients. Concerning the matter associated with insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance for your employees from your liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace along with general insurance that protects you against any damages in your properties caused by the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor that may be of proper repute and above reproach ought to have an ethical background. Therefore, it really is a bright idea to look in the reputation of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or even the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one with all the contractor and check out and see what they have to say with regards to their reputation and what others need to say on them as well as their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Before hiring the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you ought to schedule a visit to their premises where you could hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these to your commercial property to allow them to conduct a site evaluation to offer you an estimate from the job requirements. Simply speaking, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will probably be an opportunity for you to definitely assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roof replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You are going to spend a considerable amount of money to get it set up, and thus you should be aware from the financial setback you may face. The commercial roofers you hire should be willing to provide a written estimate to give you a definitive projection of your overall costs. But even then, give priority to the contractor who seems to be willing to negotiate prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The price of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is not cheap hence the requirement to actually get bang for your buck when hiring the expertise of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you anticipate to have quality roofing products and services, you should ensure how the roofing companies are able to offer a service guarantee and warranties for that products they offer. That way, you are sure that you will have to incur other costs in case the new roof develops issues which ought to not actually develop right after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.