Does your business in DeSoto need a new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the answer to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What exactly do we do ?
When looking for an all new roof, and even roofing repair service for your commercial facility, there are countless roofing systems to take into consideration. Do not get confused; we are here to help you and your company!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experts in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t ever let just anyone roof your business- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your business big or modest? Will not matter to our team! We can manage any size commercial job out there !
New Business Roof Construction
Are you building a new company? That’s excellent. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for new commercial roof development.
Routine maintenance Programs
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us really help you increase the lifespan of your companies roofing.
Emergency Situation Repair Work Sevices
Has your roof sprung a leak? Are you stressed you will have to close up shop until it’s addressed? Do not stress! Phone us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair solutions.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company requires an all new roof, or it could be that it just needs to have some small repairs. Connect with us right now for a FREE OF COST quote so we can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF CHECKED OUT RIGHT AWAY ?
Do you need to have one of our experienced specialists to come and look over your roof for problems? Consult us now for a COST-FREE roof analysis.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the very best in the commercial roofing business! Still uncertain? Don’t be!
Simply check out below are what our pleased clients have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and determine for yourself!
Surprised and Thrilled!
Not only did business services take care of my small companies roof in an incredibly quick manner but they were very professional and quite cost-efficient. Thanks for the wonderful work!
What an EXCEPTIONAL Company!
These people really do serve the people! I was so worried when we were building our all new business that we would have a hard time choosing the ideal roofing professionals. I was wrong! business is the absolute best in the business. I am so glad we made a choice to go along with them!
Had my business back up and running quick!
Our company sustained a huge roof leak! business came out mere hours after I called them and had the concern repaired by the next day! If you need quick, efficient, and expert service, ring up these people!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
6 Considerations For You To Bear In Mind When Getting A Commercial Roof Specialist
Troubles with your roof can be related to different concerns that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, exhausted roofing material and others. When you have an industrial building with roofing problems, you should look at hiring the correct professionals to do the job. Commercial roofs are very different through the residential ones and may have unique conditions that work best addressed by commercial roofers. With this fact under consideration, below are some of the primary considerations you need to keep in mind when enlisting the expertise of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer needs to be licensed to the profession, that is as per their state laws. Therefore, find out if the roofing contractor has got the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated from the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements in the licensing differ between states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy another legal requirement that each and every roofer needs to have and offer on the clients. Regarding the matter related to insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance for your employees through the liability of injuries incurred while at work and also general liability insurance that protects you any damages to the properties brought on by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor that may be of proper repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. As a result, it is actually a bright idea to check within the reputation of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or maybe the Better Business Bureau. Also, use a one-on-one with the contractor and try and find out what they must say concerning their reputation and what others need to say about the subject as well as their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to getting the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you need to schedule a trip to their premises where one can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these to your commercial property to allow them to conduct an internet site evaluation to offer you a quote in the job requirements. Simply speaking, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will likely be an opportunity for anyone to assess their amount of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You can expect to spend a large amount of money to get it into position, and thus you need to know in the financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire ought to be willing to offer you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection from the overall costs. But even so, give priority on the contractor who is happy to negotiate the prices.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The fee for installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is not cheap hence the necessity to ensure that you get bang for your buck when hiring the assistance of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to get quality roofing products and services, make sure that the roofing contractors are prepared to offer a service guarantee and warranties for that products they offer. Doing this, you are sure that you may have to incur other costs when the new roof develops issues that ought to not really develop right after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.