Does your business in Coppell need a new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the answer to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What exactly do we do ?
When trying to find an all new roof, or even roofing repair for your commercial facility, there are countless roofing systems to take into account. Don’t get confused; we are here to assist you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are professionals in the realm of commercial roofing. Never let just anyone roof your company- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your company large or small? Does not matter to our company! We can manage any size commercial project out there !
Brand New Business Roof Assembly
Are you building an all new company? That’s amazing. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we specialize in new commercial roof development.
We deliver routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us really help you increase the life of your businesses roofing system.
Emergency Repair Sevices
Has your roof structure sprung a water leak? Are you worried you will have to shut up shop until it’s mended? Do not stress! Phone us day or night for emergency commercial roof repair professional services.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your company needs a new roof, or it’s possible that it just needs some small-scale repair services. Connect with us now for a TOTALLY FREE price quote so our company can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EVALUATED NOW ?
Do you need to have one of our well-trained professionals to come and evaluate your roof for problems? Call us right away for a COST-FREE roof analysis.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
PRECISELY WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing business! Still unsure? Don’t be!
Simply just have a glance below are what our happy consumers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and decide for yourself!
Shocked and Delighted!
Not only did business services correct my small businesses roof in an extremely prompt manner but they were exceptionally professional and very budget-friendly. Thanks for the fantastic work!
What a TERRIFIC Business!
These folks truly do serve the consumers! I was so concerned when we were building our brand new business that we would definitely have a difficult time discovering the suitable roofers. I was incorrect! business is the greatest in the business. I am so pleased we made a choice to go with them!
Had my company back up and working fast!
Our company suffered a big roof leak! business came out mere hours shortly after I phoned them and had the concern taken care of by the following day! If you need swift, efficient, and expert support service, contact these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
6 Considerations For You To Keep In Mind When Hiring A Commercial Roofing Contractor
Problems with the roofing could be associated with different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, exhausted roofing material and others. If you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should consider hiring the proper professionals for the position. Commercial roofs will vary through the residential ones and may even have unique concerns that would be best addressed by commercial roofers. With this fact in your mind, below are one of the primary considerations you must keep in mind when enlisting the help of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer ought to be licensed for your profession, which is as per their state laws. Therefore, find out if the roof specialist provides the right license and understands and abides by the existing rules and requirements as stipulated through the states’ licensure regulations. Take into account that the code requirements from the licensing differ between states.
2. Insurance Insurance cover another legal requirement that each and every roofer needs to have and provide towards the clients. Regarding the matter associated with insurance, the contractor ought to have a workman’s compensation insurance for that employees from your liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace as well as general insurance that protects you against any damages to your properties due to the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor that is certainly of excellent repute and above reproach ought to have an ethical background. Therefore, it is actually a bright idea to search the standing of the roofers. You can check out their online reviews or maybe the Better Business Bureau. Also, possess a one-on-one using the contractor and attempt and learn what they need to say regarding their reputation and what others must say about them as well as their products and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofer or contractor, you need to schedule a visit to their premises where you could hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these people to your commercial property to allow them to conduct an internet site evaluation to offer you a quote from the job requirements. Simply speaking, you will have their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will likely be an opportunity for anyone to assess their amount of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roofing replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You are going to spend a large amount of money to have it in place, and for that reason you should know of the financial setback you can expect to face. The commercial roofers you hire ought to be willing to provide you with a written estimate to provide a definitive projection of your overall costs. But even then, give priority towards the contractor who is prepared to negotiate prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The expense of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is not cheap hence the requirement to actually get bang for your buck when hiring the expertise of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you expect to obtain quality roofing services and products, factors to consider the roofing companies are willing to give a service guarantee and warranties for the products they have. Like that, you are certain that you will have to incur additional fees in case the new roof develops issues that ought to not develop shortly after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.