Does your business in Colleyville need a new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the answer to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we accomplish ?
When hunting for an all new roof, or maybe roofing repair for your commercial building, there are a lot of roofing systems to take into account. Do not get defeated; we are here to assist you and your company!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are professionals in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your business- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your business large or small? Won’t matter to our company! We can tackle any size commercial task out there !
Brand New Business Roof Assembly
Are you establishing a brand-new business? That’s fantastic. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we are skilled in in new commercial roof construction.
Routine maintenance Programs
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services right here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us really help you increase the life of your businesses roofing.
Emergency Repair Work Sevices
Has your roof sprung a leak? Are you concerned you will need to close up shop until it’s fixed? Don’t stress! Call us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair work professional services.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company is in need of a brand new roof, or it’s possible that it just really needs some minor repairs. Get in touch with us right now for a COST-FREE quote so our experts can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF INSPECTED NOW ?
Do you require one of our experienced specialists to come and check your roof for damages? Call us right away for a FREE roof assessment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing service! Still not sure? Do not be!
Simply check out below are what our pleased consumers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and decide for yourself!
Surprised and Happy!
Not only did business services mend my small companies roof in a very timely manner but they were incredibly professional and very budget-friendly. Thanks for the wonderful work!
What an EXCEPTIONAL Business!
These people really do serve the customers! I was so stressed when we were building our all new business that we would have a difficult time locating the appropriate roofers. I was mistaken! business is the absolute best in the trade. I am so grateful we made a decision to go along with them!
Had my business back up and working quickly!
Our company sustained a big roof leak! business came out mere hours shortly after I phoned them and had the problem corrected by the subsequent day! If you really need quick, efficient, and qualified professional service, call these people!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
6 Considerations For You To Remember When Getting A Commercial Roofer
Troubles with your roof may be attributed to different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, broken down roofing material and others. In case you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should think of hiring the correct professionals to do the job. Commercial roofs will vary from your residential ones and may have unique issues that would be best addressed by commercial roofers. With the fact in mind, below are one of the primary considerations you should bear in mind when enlisting the expertise of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer needs to be licensed for your profession, which can be as per the state laws. Therefore, verify that the roofer has the right license and understands and abides through the existing rules and requirements as stipulated with the states’ licensure regulations. Remember that the code requirements from the licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance cover an additional legal requirement which every roofer should have and present for the clients. Concerning the matter related to insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance for that employees from your liability of injuries incurred while at the job and also general insurance that protects you against any damages to the properties caused by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor that is certainly of proper repute and above reproach should have an ethical background. Therefore, it really is a bright idea to search within the trustworthiness of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, possess a one-on-one with all the contractor and try and learn what they must say with regards to their reputation and what others must say on them as well as their goods and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Before getting the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you should schedule a trip to their premises where you can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property so they can conduct an internet site evaluation to provide a quote of your job requirements. To put it briefly, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will probably be an opportunity for you to assess their level of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You are going to spend a considerable amount of money to have it in position, and thus you need to know of the financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire must be willing to offer you a written estimate to offer you a definitive projection from the overall costs. But even so, give priority on the contractor who may be prepared to negotiate the costs.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The fee for installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the requirement to actually get value for your money when hiring the services of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you expect to get quality roofing products and services, factors to consider the roofing companies are likely to provide a service guarantee and warranties for that products they have. Like that, you are sure that you will have to incur other costs when the new roof develops issues that ought to not actually develop right after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.