Does your company in Carrollton require a new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the answer to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we accomplish ?
When hunting for a new roof, or perhaps roofing repair work for your commercial property, there are numerous roofing systems to take into consideration. Don’t get defeated; we are here to assist you and your company!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experts in the area of commercial roofing. Never let just anybody roof your business- roof with the best!
Any Size Job
Is your business big or little? Will not matter to our team! We can handle any size commercial task out there !
Brand New Business Roof Assembly
Are you developing an all new company? That’s wonderful. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for all new commercial roof construction.
Routine maintenance Programs
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing support services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us help you lengthen the lifespan of your businesses roof.
Emergency Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof covering sprung a water leak? Are you stressed you will have to close up shop until it’s addressed? Do not stress! Get in touch with us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair professional services.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your company needs a brand new roof, or maybe it just needs to have some small-scale repair services. Call us today for a FREE OF COST price quote so our team can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EXAMINED TODAY ?
Do you really need one of our skilled experts to come and look over your roof for problems? Connect with us right away for a FREE roof evaluation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing service! Still hesitant? Do not be!
Just have a look below are what our satisfied patrons have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and make a decision for yourself!
Surprised and Happy!
Not only did business services take care of my small businesses roof in a very quick manner but they were remarkably professional and very affordable. Thanks for the wonderful work!
What a GREAT Business!
These folks truly do serve the consumers! I was so worried when we were constructing our brand new business that we would definitely have a tough time discovering the right roofing professionals. I was mistaken! business is the absolute best in the trade. I am so thrilled we chose to go along with them!
Had my company back up and operating right away!
Our business experienced a significant roof leak! business appeared mere hours after I called them and had the problem repaired by the next day! If you really need quick, dependable, and expert support service, ring up these individuals!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
6 Things To Consider For You To Remember When Employing A Commercial Roofer
Problems with your roof could be attributed to different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material yet others. For those who have a professional building with roofing problems, you should consider hiring the best professionals to do the job. Commercial roofs will vary from your residential ones and may even have unique problems that would be best addressed by commercial roofers. With this fact under consideration, below are among the primary considerations you ought to keep in mind when enlisting the expertise of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed for the profession, which happens to be depending on the state laws. Therefore, find out if the roofing contractor has the right license and understands and abides through the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements of your licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance policy yet another legal requirement which every roofer needs to have and provide towards the clients. With regards to the matter relevant to insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance for the employees through the liability of injuries incurred while at work and also general liability insurance that protects you against any damages to the properties brought on by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor that is of proper repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. As a result, it is actually a bright idea to look in the reputation of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, possess a one-on-one together with the contractor and attempt and see what they have to say with regards to their reputation and what others must say about them along with their goods and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to getting the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you should schedule a trip to their premises where one can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these to your commercial property so they can conduct a web site evaluation to offer you a bid of the job requirements. To put it briefly, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will likely be an opportunity for one to assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roofing replacement, repair, or new installation will not be free. You are going to spend a considerable amount of money to have it in position, and thus you should know of the financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire must be willing to provide a written estimate to provide a definitive projection from the overall costs. But even then, give priority to the contractor who may be willing to negotiate the values.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The fee for installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is just not cheap hence the necessity to ensure that you get bang for your buck when hiring the expertise of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you expect to get quality roofing services and products, make sure how the roofing companies are likely to give a service guarantee and warranties for your products they provide. This way, you are certain you will have to incur other costs in case the new roof develops issues that ought to not develop immediately after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.