Does your company in Bowie require an all new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What exactly do we accomplish ?
When searching for a new roof, and even roofing repair work for your commercial building, there are countless roofing systems to think about. Do not get overwhelmed; we are here to aid you and your company!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are pros in the realm of commercial roofing. Never let just anybody roof your company- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your business big or little? Doesn’t matter to our company! We can take on any size commercial project there is !
All New Business Roof Construction
Are you establishing a new company? That’s amazing. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for all new commercial roof development.
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us really help you increase the life of your businesses roofing.
Emergency Situation Repair Sevices
Has your rooftop sprung a leak? Are you stressed you will have to close up shop until it’s dealt with? Do not stress! Phone us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair professional services.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your business is in need of a brand-new roof, or it could be that it just really needs some small-scale repairs. Consult us today for a COST-FREE price quote so our team can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EVALUATED NOW ?
Do you really need one of our experienced professionals to come and inspect your roof for problems? Contact us right away for a COST-FREE roof inspection.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing business! Still unsure? Do not be!
Simply just take a look below are what our satisfied customers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and decide for yourself!
Astounded and Pleased!
Not only did business services take care of my small companies roof in a remarkably prompt fashion but they were very professional and considerably affordable. Thanks for the wonderful work!
What a TERRIFIC Company!
These folks truly do serve the consumers! I was so stressed when we were building our all new business that we would definitely have a difficult time choosing the suitable roofers. I was incorrect! business is the greatest in the business. I am so delighted we chose to go with them!
Had my business back up and operating right away!
Our business experienced a significant roof leak! business came out mere hours shortly after I phoned them and had the complication mended by the following day! If you really need swift, dependable, and professional support service, phone these guys!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
6 Considerations For You To Keep In Mind When Getting A Commercial Roof Specialist
Problems with the roofing could be attributed to different issues that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, broken down roofing material and others. For those who have a commercial building with roofing problems, you should look at hiring the proper professionals for the task. Commercial roofs are very different through the residential ones and may have unique concerns that are best addressed by commercial roofers. With this fact in mind, below are among the primary considerations you need to bear in mind when enlisting the expertise of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed to the profession, that is as per the state laws. Therefore, see if the roofing contractor offers the right license and understands and abides by the existing rules and requirements as stipulated from the states’ licensure regulations. Take into account that the code requirements of your licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance cover another legal requirement that every roofer must have and provide for the clients. With regards to the matter relevant to insurance, the contractor must have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees from the liability of injuries incurred while at the office as well as general liability insurance that protects from any damages to the properties a result of the roofer.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor that is certainly of excellent repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. Therefore, it is a bright idea to search up the trustworthiness of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or even the Better Business Bureau. Also, use a one-on-one with all the contractor and attempt and learn what they must say about their reputation and what others must say about the subject in addition to their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Before hiring the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you must schedule a visit to their premises where you can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these to your commercial property to enable them to conduct an internet site evaluation to provide a quote from the job requirements. In a nutshell, you will have their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations is going to be an opportunity for you to definitely assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roofing replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You will spend a substantial amount of money to have it in place, and for that reason you ought to know of the financial setback you may face. The commercial roofers you hire must be willing to offer you a written estimate to provide you with a definitive projection in the overall costs. But even so, give priority on the contractor who seems to be willing to negotiate prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The fee for installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is not cheap hence the necessity to ensure that you get value for your money when hiring the assistance of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to get quality roofing services and products, you should make sure that this roofing contractors are able to give you a service guarantee and warranties for that products they offer. Like that, you are sure you will have to incur additional fees in case the new roof develops issues which will not actually develop immediately after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.