Does your business in Allen need a new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the answer to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we accomplish ?
When hunting for a new roof, or even roofing repair work for your commercial structure, there are countless roofing systems to take into account. Do not get defeated; we are here to help you and your business!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are professionals in the realm of commercial roofing. Never let just anybody roof your company- roof with the best!
Any Size Job
Is your business huge or modest? Will not matter to us! We can manage any size commercial task out there !
All New Business Roof Assembly
Are you developing a brand new company? That’s awesome. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for all new commercial roof building and construction.
Routine maintenance Programs
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us really help you lengthen the life of your businesses roof.
Urgent Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof sprung a water leak? Are you worried you will need to shut up shop until it’s addressed? Don’t stress! Phone us day or night for emergency commercial roof repair work solutions.
LET’S SPEAK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your business is in need of an all new roof, or perhaps it just needs some simple repair services. Consult us now for a TOTALLY FREE quote so we can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF INSPECTED NOW ?
Do you need one of our qualified experts to come and examine your roof for damages? Consult us right now for a COST-FREE roof analysis.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT EXACTLY DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the most reliable in the commercial roofing business! Still undecided? Do not be!
Just have a look below are what our pleased consumers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and determine for yourself!
Shocked and Satisfied!
Not only did business help repair my small businesses roof in a remarkably prompt manner but they were exceptionally professional and very affordable. Many thanks for the terrific work!
What a GREAT Company!
These folks truly do serve the customers! I was so troubled when we were building our new business that we would certainly have a hard time choosing the suitable roofers. I was incorrect! business is the greatest in the trade. I am so grateful we chose to go along with them!
Had my company back up and working quick!
Our company suffered a substantial roof leak! business appeared mere hours after I contacted them and had the trouble mended by the subsequent day! If you need quick, reliable, and professional service, call these guys!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Allen
Allen is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States, a northern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a total population of 84,246.
The Allen area was previously home to the Caddo, Comanche, and other indigenous peoples. The first immigrants from the United States and Europe arrived in the early 1840s. The town was established by the Houston and Central Texas Railroad and named in 1872 for Ebenezer Allen, a state politician and railroad promoter. The railroad allowed sale of crops across the country before they rotted, causing a shift from the previous cattle-based agriculture. On February 22, 1878, a gang led by Sam Bass committed in Allen what is said to be Texas’s first train robbery.
6 Considerations For You To Be Aware Of When Hiring A Commercial Roofer
Problems with your roof may be caused by different concerns that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, broken down roofing material yet others. If you have an industrial building with roofing problems, you should consider hiring the best professionals to do the job. Commercial roofs will vary from the residential ones and may have unique issues that are the best addressed by commercial roofing companies. Using that fact in your mind, below are some of the primary considerations you must remember when enlisting the services of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed to the profession, which happens to be according to the state laws. Therefore, check if the roofing company has the right license and understands and abides with the existing rules and requirements as stipulated with the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements from the licensing differ between states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy one more legal requirement that every roofer must have and present to the clients. Concerning the matter related to insurance, the contractor needs to have a workman’s compensation insurance for the employees from your liability of injuries incurred while at the office and also general liability insurance that protects you from any damages in your properties brought on by the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor that may be of good repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. Therefore, it is actually a bright idea to search within the reputation of the roofers. You can check out their online reviews or the Better Business Bureau. Also, possess a one-on-one with the contractor and try and discover what they should say with regards to their reputation and what others ought to say about the subject as well as their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofing company or contractor, you need to schedule a visit to their premises where you may hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these people to your commercial property to enable them to conduct a site evaluation to offer you a bid in the job requirements. Simply speaking, you will have their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will be an opportunity for one to assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges Your roof replacement, repair, or new installation will not be free. You will spend a substantial amount of money to have it in place, and thus you ought to know of your financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire should be willing to give you a written estimate to provide you with a definitive projection of the overall costs. But even so, give priority to the contractor that is ready to negotiate the costs.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The fee for installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the requirement to ensure that you get bang for your buck when hiring the services of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you expect to get quality roofing services and products, you should make sure how the roofing companies are likely to give a service guarantee and warranties to the products they have. This way, you are certain that you may have to incur additional fees in case the new roof develops issues that ought to not even develop right after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Allen, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.