Does your company in Addison really need a brand-new roof?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville is the solution to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Just what do we do ?
When trying to find an all new roof, or maybe roofing repair work for your commercial facility, there are numerous roofing systems to take into consideration. Do not get overwhelmed; we are here to help you and your company!
Here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experts in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t ever let just anyone roof your business- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your company big or smaller? Doesn’t matter to our team! We can tackle any size commercial task there is !
All New Business Roof Assembly
Are you establishing a brand-new business? That’s amazing. Here are Preferred Roofs Lewisville we provide services for brand-new commercial roof construction.
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services here at Preferred Roofs Lewisville Let us really help you expand the lifespan of your businesses roofing system.
Emergency Situation Repair Work Sevices
Has your roof structure sprung a leak? Are you worried you will need to close up shop until it’s dealt with? Don’t stress! Call us day or night for emergency commercial roof repair solutions.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your business requires a new roof, or perhaps it just really needs some minor repair services. Consult us now for a COST-FREE estimate so our company can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF INSPECTED NOW ?
Do you require one of our well-trained specialists to come and examine your roof for damages? Consult us right now for a COST-FREE roof evaluation.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the most reliable in the commercial roofing service! Still unsure? Don’t be!
Just have a look below are what our satisfied consumers have to say about Preferred Roofs Lewisville and decide for yourself!
Astounded and Delighted!
Not only did business services repair my small companies roof in a very prompt manner but they were very professional and pretty budget-friendly. Thanks for the great work!
What an EXCELLENT Company!
These people truly do serve the customers! I was so troubled when we were building our brand new business that we would definitely have a tough time choosing the right roofing contractors. I was incorrect! business is the greatest in the industry. I am so thankful we made a decision to go with them!
Had my business back up and running quick!
Our company suffered a substantial roof leak! business showed up mere hours after I got in touch with them and had the trouble repaired by the subsequent day! If you need quick, efficient, and qualified professional service, contact these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
6 Things To Consider For You To Bear In Mind When Getting A Commercial Roofer
Difficulties with the roofing can be related to different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn-out roofing material as well as others. If you have a commercial building with roofing problems, you should think of hiring the best professionals for the task. Commercial roofs are not the same in the residential ones and may have unique problems that are the best addressed by commercial roofers. With that fact under consideration, below are one of the primary considerations you ought to keep in mind when enlisting the assistance of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed for the profession, which can be according to their state laws. Therefore, see if the roofing company has the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements from the licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance policy one more legal requirement which every roofer ought to have and provide towards the clients. Concerning the matter associated with insurance, the contractor needs to have a workman’s compensation insurance for the employees from the liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace along with general liability insurance that protects from any damages to your properties brought on by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor that may be of proper repute and above reproach should have an ethical background. As such, it really is a bright idea to search up the trustworthiness of the roofers. You should check out their online reviews or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, possess a one-on-one with the contractor and check out and discover what they must say with regards to their reputation and what others need to say about the subject along with their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to getting the commercial roofing company or contractor, you ought to schedule a trip to their premises where you can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property for them to conduct a site evaluation to give you a bid of the job requirements. In short, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will probably be a chance for you to assess their level of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You will spend a substantial amount of money to get it in place, and so you need to know of your financial setback you can expect to face. The commercial roofers you hire must be willing to give you a written estimate to provide a definitive projection of your overall costs. But even then, give priority towards the contractor who may be happy to negotiate the values.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The expense of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is not really cheap hence the requirement to actually get bang for your buck when hiring the assistance of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you expect to obtain quality roofing products and services, make sure how the roofing companies are prepared to provide a service guarantee and warranties to the products they feature. This way, you are sure you will have to incur additional fees when the new roof develops issues which should not really develop soon after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.